Ask us your Questions:
Ask us your Holiday related question and we'll try to our best to give you an answer by searching the FAQs for you!
In order to get going on holidays as stress free and enjoyable as possible, we have compiled a list of commonly asked questions our customers want answer to. So whatever you're thinking about booking with us, you've booked and you're waiting to go or even if you just come back from your holiday, hopefully we will have the answer for you.
If you still can find what you've looking for, please use the live chat facility on our website or contact on of the friendly travel professionals at our Call Centre, who will endeavour to help with your query.
Find answers to the most Frequently Asked Questions customers have asked before they have booked.I haven't booked yet
Find answers to the most Frequently Asked Questions customers have asked after they have booked, but before they have travelled.I haven't travelled yet
Find answers to the most Frequently Asked Questions customers have asked when they have finished their holiday.I have completed my trip
The most frequently asked questions...
- When will I receive my flight tickets?
- How do I check-in online?
- How long will it take for my booking confirmation to come through?
- What documents do I need on holiday?
- How do I make a change to my booking?
- What is an e-ticket?
- Is my money safe?
- How do I check in and get boarding passes for my Ryanair flight?
- Do I need a passport to fly?
- Can I book a holiday without having an e-mail address?
- Can I make amendments to my booking?
- What is my booking refernce number?
- What do different board basis include?
- Do you offer payment options?
- How can I make a complaint?
- Can I add extra luggage and pre-book my seats?
- Can I still fly if I'm pregnant?
- Can I arrange special assistance for my flight?
- Do I need travel insurance?
- Can you hold a booking for me?
- Can I make a booking for someone else?
- How do I make a payment?
- What's your Price Match Guarantee?
- How does your free cancellation policy work?
- Where can I get general airport information?
- Baggage and check-in information
- How do I find out about visa and tax information?
- Passport and API information
- How do I check-in for Ryanair flights?
- French Air Traffic Control Strike