- Wi-fi (fees may apply)
- Direct dial telephone
- Satellite TV
- Mini fridge
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Centrally regulated air conditioning
- Wake-up service
Aeolos Beach Resort
- Private beach area
- 2 outdoor pools
- Entertainment team
- Relaxing onsite spa
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Nestling between a picturesque mountain side and a stunning sandy beach, Aeolos Beach Resort is blessed with a beautiful location. The hotel is replete with everything you need for ... Continue reading
Nestling between a picturesque mountain side and a stunning sandy beach, Aeolos Beach Resort is blessed with a beautiful location. The hotel is replete with everything you need for your escape to the paradise that is the emerald isle of Corfu and the wonderful, well manicured grounds are a fantastic place to relax in. The hotel is also in close proximity to the historic old town of Corfu Town and a number of other incredible culturally significant sites.
Aeolos Beach Resort has plenty of spacious, well kept rooms available. All rooms come with a television, separate bathroom, telephone service, air conditioning and either a view of the bay or the gardens, as well as a balcony or terrace. The hotel also has a gym, a games room, a sauna and massage facilities. The spa and wellness centre offers a number of relaxing treatments, so you can while the day away in bliss. The more active hotel goers can take part in a number of activities, including bicycle rental, use of the tennis courts or even taking a dip in the beautiful pool. The young ones can be dropped off at the day care or kids' club where they can play and make memories to their hearts content.
The beach is just a short skip away and is known for its perfectly powdered sand and warm, crystal clear water, where you can learn to snorkel or dive. There are also several places to grab a bite to eat or a drink on the beach. Aeolos Beach Resort itself serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, delivering a variety of local and international cuisines to guests in a delicious manner; the hotel also has a very well stocked bar serving local brews and well known cocktails.
- Bicycle rental
- Children's playground
- Entertainment staff
- Evening entertainment
- Fitness centre
- Games room
- Kids Club
- Private beach area
- Spa and wellness centre
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Outdoor pool
- Sun terrace
- Air conditioning
- Car hire
- Gift shop
- Mini-market on site
- Non smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Paid WiFi
- Safety deposit box
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Shops (on site)
- WiFi for which charges are applicable
- Wired internet for which charges are applicable
- Breakfast, Continental, Main Restaurant, Daily: 10:00 - 10:30.
- Lunch, Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Dinner, Daily: 19:00 - 21:30.
- Childrens Menu, Buffet, Daily: 19:00 - 20:00.
- Lunch; Light meals; Snacks, Restaurant (Beach), Daily: 12:00 - 16:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Greek, Restaurant (By the beach); Reservations Required (Monday - Saturday, weather permitted), Daily: 19:00 - 22:00.
- Ice Cream, Daily: 10:30 - 17:30.
- Snacks, Pool Bar, Daily: 11:30 - 16:00.
- Breakfast, Buffet; American, Main Restaurant, Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Daily: 10:30 - 23:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Pool Bar, Daily: 10:30 - 17:30, 20:30 - 23:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Pool Bar (Lagoon), Daily: 10:30 - 17:30.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Lobby Bar, Daily: 10:30 - 23:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Beach Bar, Daily: 10:30 - 17:30.
- Tennis; Table Tennis; Beach Ball; Pool Games; Entertainment; Live entertainment; Animation; Various Sports Activities; Darts; Mini Club; Aqua-Aerobics, Daily.
The Aeolos Beach Resort features 310 rooms in the main building (double rooms) and the bungalow buildings (double bungalow rooms, family bungalows and suites, and studios). All rooms have double beds, sofa bed for third person sharing the same room, direct dial telephone (extra charge), Satellite TV, safe (rental), mini-fridge, tea and coffee making facilities (refilled daily), air conditioning, hair dryer, modern bathroom with bathtub and shower, magnifying mirror, WC, balcony or terrace with sea views. Non smoking rooms are available. Free baby cot is available on request.
Please note: Double rooms have a double bed, twin beds could be allocated upon request depending on availability.
Perama beach is ideal for indulging in an exciting session or two of snorkelling and the neighboring Benitses fishing village is worth a visit. The local bus stop for Corfu town is available on the main road, just a few meters away from the resort's main entrance.
24 hour reception, Holiday Concierge, currency exchange, all major credit cards accepted, early check-in/late check-out (extra charge), late breakfast available, dry cleaning/laundry service (extra charge), Internet corner and Wi-Fi hot spot is available in all public areas (with extra charge), daily maid service (six days a week), gift shop, tobacconist and news stand, luggage room, babysitter service is available with additional charge and upon request. From the reception area a courtesy bus transfers guests on arrivals and departures around the complex.
To make booking a holiday at Aeolos Beach Resort in Perama easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Aeolos Beach Resort with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Perama, Corfu, Perama, Corfu, Greek Islands, 49100
Please wait while we load the map for Aeolos Beach Resort
Questions and Answers about Aeolos Beach Resort
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
Hi, do you have to pay for drinks in any of the bars , when you are all inclusive. Thanks 1 Answer
The all inclusive package includes drinks in line with the following:
Locally produced alcohol and locally produced non-alcoholic drinks are available daily between 10:30 - 23:00, please note different bars serve all inclusive drinks at different times.
• Pool Bar, Daily: 10:30 - 17:30, 20:30 - 23:00. Locally produced alcohol; locally produced non-alcohol.
• Pool Bar (Lagoon), Daily: 10:30 - 17:30. Locally produced alcohol; locally produced non-alcohol.
• Lobby Bar, Daily: 10:30 - 23:00. Locally produced alcohol; locally produced non-alcohol.
• Beach Bar, Daily: 10:30 - 17:30. Locally produced alcohol; locally produced non-alcohol.
Added 1 month, 3 weeks ago.
By Ella.Grimwade, loveholidays.com team member