- Internet access
- Living room
- Number of bedrooms: 1
- Make-up mirror
- Individually adjustable heating
- Room size (sqm): 32
- Turndown service
- Mini fridge
- 220V power supply
- Alarm clock
- Satellite TV
- Individually adjustable air conditioning
- Towel menu
- Smoking rooms
Iberostar Club Palmeraie Marrakech
- Closest airport: 18km from Menara Airport
- 180km to beach
- 12km to town centre
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Iberostar Club Palmeraie Marrakech hotel is set in 11 acres of beautiful gardens of olive and palm trees, at the heart of Marrakech's palm oasis in Morocco. 318 contemporary rooms ... Continue reading
Iberostar Club Palmeraie Marrakech hotel is set in 11 acres of beautiful gardens of olive and palm trees, at the heart of Marrakech's palm oasis in Morocco. 318 contemporary rooms and suites are available, contained in modern architecture with a traditional Moroccan style, and All Inclusive facilities to welcome adults and children. The Iberostar Club Palmeraie Marrakech hotel has a wealth of activities and entertainment for you to enjoy, topped-up with great Spa and sports features available, and superb areas for sun and relaxation. There are many dining options, children are well-catered for, and the rooms are well-appointed. You will be spoiled for choice before you even consider exploring the surrounding outside attractions - book into the Iberostar Club Palmeraie Marrakech hotel and experience a full-on holiday in Morocco.
- Outdoor swimming pool (winter heated)
- Relaxation pool for adults
- Bicycle rental
- Child facilities (pool, mini disco)
- Evening entertainment (live music; shows; musical comedies)
- Fitness centre
- Kids' Club (4-12 years)
- Spa and wellness centre
- Sporting facilities (ball courts, yoga/pilates, table games)
- Water sports
- Designated smoking area
- Family rooms
- Safety deposit box
- Shops (on site)
Clubs: Baby Eldo (chargeable, 6mths-4 yrs, 8am-6pm) French-speaking staff supervise an air-conditioned rest area, amusement room, play area, snacks, games & activities, & "Baby Pack" provided daily, booked babysitting service (6mths-6yrs, 7pm-midnight) chargeable; Mini Eldo (free, 4-12 yrs, 9am-6pm) Amusements room (A/C) includes satellite TV & DVD, an outdoor playground area & pool paddle. Special entertainment programme for children between 4-7 years & 8-12 years, such as: various games, tennis for beginners, archery, drawing workshops, painting & sculpting, sports tournaments, go walking, participation in shows - all supervised by a qualified team; Ado Eldo (free, 12-16 yrs) entertainment & activity programs suitable for all ages and often “à la carte”. Sports tournament, go walking, exploring the country, pool games, participation in shows etc.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/child services (local charge)
- Business centre
- Car hire
- Currency exchange
- Fax/photocopy facilities
- Gift shop
- Laundry & dry cleaning
- Luggage storage
- Shuttle service (free to city centre & golf courses: 09:00-19:00)
- Tour desk
- Wi-Fi (free in lobby)
- 5 Restaurants: Main buffet restaurant
- Poolside restaurant
- 4 “à la Carte” restaurants (Mediterranean, Moroccan
- Berber and Oriental) for dinner (according to season)
- 5 Bars (some 24 hour): Lobby bar
- 2 pool bars
- Moorish Café
- & Nightclub bar
- Adult-only spaces provided
- Evening entertainment programme includes cabaret
- Folklore shows
- Live bands etc
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant, Daily: 06:00 - 10:00.
- Late Breakfast, Continental, Restaurant, Daily: 10:00 - 11:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant, Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Lunch, Pool Bar (April to October), Daily: 12:30 - 15:00.
- Lunch, Moroccan, Restaurant (November to March), Daily: 12:30 - 15:00.
- Snacks, Turkish, Daily: 15:00 - 17:00.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant, Daily: 19:00 - 21:30.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Mediterranean Cuisine (November to March)); Reservations Required, Daily: 19:00 - 22:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Italian cuisine (April to October)); Main Restaurant, Daily: 19:00 - 22:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Moroccan Cuisine), Daily: 19:00 - 22:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Berber cuisine (june to September)), Daily: 19:00 - 22:00.
- Late Snacks, Bar, Daily: 23:00 - 06:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol.
- Lobby Bar, 24 hours.
- Pool Bar (10am to 6pm from November to March), Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Bar (Cocktail bar - April to October), Daily: 18:00 - 21:00.
- Soft drinks, Bar (Sports bar), Daily: 14:00 - 18:00.
- Tea; Coffee, Cafe (Moorish), Daily: 14:00 - 00:00.
- Disco, Daily: 23:00 - 01:00.
- Tennis; Football; Table Tennis; Basketball; Animation; Mini golf; Mini Club; Aerobics; Archery.
Guest rooms have a tasteful warm decor with comfortable furniture, and modern amenities to ensure your well-being; features include a private furnished balcony or terrace with pool, garden or Atlas Mountain views, air-conditioning/heating, private bathroom with bathtub or shower & hair dryer, satellite LCD TV, telephone, mini fridge, and safe box (charge).
The hotel is only 13km (15 minutes drive) from the Koutubia Mosque and the famous “Jemmâa el Fna” square.
The City Tax is paid at the Hotel by adult persons (12 years old and more) per night , the amount of the City Tax is : 19,80 Dirhams.
24 hour Reception Services, housekeeping, free infirmary, money exchange, WiFi internet access in reception (charge), laundry service (charge), newspapers, shops, free booked shuttle bus service to city centre & golf courses (9am-7pm), a Business Centre (charges), and Meeting & Conference Centre with 8 conference rooms, 1 seminar room (600 people), 7 meeting rooms (30-200 people), all air-conditioned and A/V equipment available, external catering available for special events etc.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Iberostar Club Palmeraie Marrakech in Marrakech. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||25||29||33||37||37||32||28||23||20||19||21||24|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||12||15||18||21||21||18||15||10||8||6||8||11|
To make booking a holiday at Iberostar Club Palmeraie Marrakech in Marrakech easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Iberostar Club Palmeraie Marrakech with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Commune Rurale Al Ouidane Sidi, Marrakech, Morocco, 40000
Please wait while we load the map for Iberostar Club Palmeraie Marrakech
Questions and Answers about Iberostar Club Palmeraie Marrakech
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
Hi, Could you please tell me if this hotel has a heated pool or not? Thank you 1 Answer
The kids pool is heated
Added 12 months ago.
By Karen.Blackburn, loveholidays.com team member
Do the animation team speak any English? I was thinking mainly for the kids club & evening entertainment as the shows have such good reviews. 1 Answer
Yes the entertainments team are international so speak a wide range of languages to cater for all guests
Added 1 year, 7 months ago.
By Zara.Drant, loveholidays.com team member
Does the hotel supply towels for the swimming pool 1 Answer
Hi Michelle, Pool towels are available to hire from the hotel reception. Regards
Added 1 year, 10 months ago.
By Leanne, loveholidays.com team member
Does this hotel cater for Vegetarians, meaning no red or white meat? 1 Answer
HI Jim, Vegetarian options will be available. Regards
Added 1 year, 11 months ago.
By Leanne, loveholidays.com team member
Is there a local beach nearby??? 2 Answers
Marrakech is in land, aprox 3 hours from the coast/beaches. If you are looking for a beach holiday in Morocco you would need to look at Agadir as this is a coastal resort.
Added 2 years, 2 months ago.
By Lisa.Weldon, loveholidays.com team member
There is no beach in Marrakech as this is inland. If you require a beach holiday I would suggest looking at Agadir which has a lovely beach.
Added 2 years, 2 months ago.
By Charlotte, loveholidays.com team member