- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The elegant and exotic 4-star Riad Suliman occupies a perfect location in the Mellah, the Jewish quarter of the medina area of bustling Marrakech. Just a short distance from all ... Continue reading
The elegant and exotic 4-star Riad Suliman occupies a perfect location in the Mellah, the Jewish quarter of the medina area of bustling Marrakech. Just a short distance from all the sights of the city including the legendary Jemaa El Fna Square, the Saadian Tombs and the Koutoubia Mosque, plus many more, you’ll be right in the heart of the action.
Riad Suliman offers eight sumptuously styled guestrooms in varying designs, all based on precious stones. For example the ‘Amethyst’ suite has soft purple bedding, aubergine walls and a mosaic bathroom with violet lighting – perfect for a romantic couple’s holiday.
In traditional riad style, the guesthouse centres on an elegant mosaic tiled indoor swimming pool surrounded by romantic candles and seating space. On the roof there’s a stunning terrace complete with loungers for sunbathing or stargazing with panoramic views of Marrakech.
The Riad Suliman bar is exotic yet welcoming and serves refreshing soft drinks and delicious ‘Grey Wine’, a local Moroccan delicacy. You can enjoy a traditional or international dinner or indulge in a massage or Turkish bath (Hammam). The riad perfectly combines luxury service and surroundings with traditional touches for a memorable stay.
If you’d like a taste of true Morocco with all the luxury comforts you’re used to, book the Riad Suliman Marrakech today!
- Wake-up service
- Local and international calls
- Late Check-out
- Individually adjustable heating
- Air conditioning in Restaurant
- Key Collection from 04:00:00 to 15:30:00
- Hotel safe
- Transfer service (fees may apply)
- 24-hour reception
- Alarm clock
- Check-in hour from 08:00:00 to 00:00:00
- Small pets allowed (under 5 kg) (fees may apply), 10.0 EUR
- Car park
- Multilingual staff
- Internet access
- Cot on demand
- Individually adjustable air conditioning
- Car hire (fees may apply)
- Disability-friendly rooms: 2
- Year of construction: 1990
- Breakfast room
- Check-out hour from 05:00:00 to 17:30:00
- Bicycle hire service (fees may apply)
- Wired Internet
- Sun terrace
- Number of floors (main building): 1
- Room service (fees may apply)
- Laundry service (fees may apply)
- Airport Shuttle (fees may apply)
- Year of most recent renovation: 2013
- Smoke detector
- Smoking area
- Non-smoking area
- Babysitting service (fees may apply)
- Turkish bath (hamam) (fees may apply)
- Sun loungers
- Massage (fees may apply)
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Riad Suliman in Marrakech. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||24||25||29||33||37||37||32||28||23||20||19||21|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||11||12||15||18||21||21||18||15||10||8||6||8|
To make booking a holiday at Riad Suliman in Marrakech easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Riad Suliman with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : 40-41 Rue Bahia, Mellah, Medina,, Marrakech, Morocco, 40040
Please wait while we load the map for Riad Suliman
Questions and Answers about Riad Suliman
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.