Mediterranean Royal Hotel
- Distance to Thira Center 7.4Km
- Outdoor Pool
- Free WiFi
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Guests looking for 5-star luxury in Santorini should look no further than the Mediterranean Royal Hotel. This family-friendly hotel is located on the south-east coast of the island ... Continue reading
Guests looking for 5-star luxury in Santorini should look no further than the Mediterranean Royal Hotel. This family-friendly hotel is located on the south-east coast of the island, set in eight acres of grounds, just 100m from the nearest sandy beach. The city of Fira and Kamari village are close by, and the hotel offers a wide range of amenities. A popular choice with couples or families seeing a relaxing, peaceful break in Greece.
- Children's playground
- Fitness centre
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Tennis court
- 24hr Reception
- Babysitting/child services
- Car hire
- Express check-in/check-out
- Luggage storage
- Outdoor pool
- Tour desk
- Air conditioning
- Family rooms
- Free WiFi
- Non smoking rooms
- Snacks, Pool Bar, Daily: 11:00 - 12:00.
- Ice Cream, Pool Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 12:00, 16:00 - 20:00.
- Pool Bar (Cookies, biscuits & filter coffee are served), Daily: 16:00 - 18:00.
- Speciality (LUNCH BASKETS Available without extra charge. Orders must be given to the reception desk one day in advance until 20:00).
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant, Daily: 08:00 - 10:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant, Daily: 13:00 - 15:00.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant, Daily: 19:30 - 21:30.
- Speciality (Vegeterian dishes can be offered. The hotel should be informed prior to clients’ arrival upon reservation.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Red Wine; White Wine; Wine; Draught Beer; Tea; Coffee, Pool Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 22:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Beer; Wine; Juices; Draught Beer; Brandy; Ouzo; Mineral water, Restaurant (with main meals).
- Tennis; Beach Ball; Basketball; Jacuzzi.
- Unlimited (sunbeds; umbrellas).
- Live entertainment, Theatre/Aphitheatre (Greek Night free of charge once a week for clients on HB & All inclusive basis.
- ), Once a week.
- Unlimited (Wireless Internet all over the hotel; One big bottle of water in the room every day; High Chairs for children in the restaurant.
Guests can choose from standard or family rooms or suites. All rooms have a private bathroom with tub or shower and a hairdryer. Other room amenities include a balcony or terrace with views, direct-dial phone, satellite TV, minibar and air conditioning. Executive suites have two bedrooms.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Mediterranean Royal Hotel in Kamari. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||22||19||15||14||14||16||19||22||26||27||28||26|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||18||14||11||10||10||11||13||16||20||23||23||21|
To make booking a holiday at Mediterranean Royal Hotel in Kamari easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Mediterranean Royal Hotel with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Kamari area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : Agia Paraskeui, Kamari, Santorini, Greek Islands, 84700
Please wait while we load the map for Mediterranean Royal Hotel
Questions and Answers about Mediterranean Royal Hotel
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
Are luggage ( how many kg's) and transfers included in the price? 1 Answer
Hi hold baggage is an optional extra, the cost of this is dependant on the airline you choose to fly with, on average £40/£50 per 20kg case...also the transfer is an optional extra and this is £39 for a return coach transfer based on 2 travellers
Added 4 months, 1 week ago.
By Karen.Blackburn, loveholidays.com team member