- Mini Bar
- Safety Box
- Air Conditioning
- Room Service
- Internet Access
- Bathroom with bathtub & shower
- Satellite TV
- Cable TV
- Flat screen TV
- Bathroom Amenities
The Ritz-Carlton Abama
- 300m to beach
- 15Km to town centre
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa and wellness centre
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
A stay at the Ritz-Carlton Abama means you can enjoy sunny days on the beach and have access to a huge array of entertainment and facilities, all within a few metres of your hotel ... Continue reading
A stay at the Ritz-Carlton Abama means you can enjoy sunny days on the beach and have access to a huge array of entertainment and facilities, all within a few metres of your hotel room.
This large hotel has 469 rooms over 10 floors, and with so many guests it really has excelled itself when it comes to accommodating and entertaining them all. There are an impressive 7 swimming pools altogether, along with a playground, a full entertainment programme for kids, and staff who speak French, English, German and Spanish.
Relax in the garden and on the terrace, while the pool bar serves refreshments all day. If you’d prefer to be on the beach, you need only walk 300m to get there and you’ll be able to enjoy free sunbeds and parasols courtesy of the hotel. Play golf nearby, or stay on-site for billiards, tennis and table tennis. A fitness centre, sauna and solarium are also available.
Staff can arrange car rental if you decide you’d like to take a drive, and the town of Guia De Isora is a short 5km from the hotel if you want to try the shopping, dining and nightlife there. Playa San Juan is just 3km away, as are the nearest supermarkets.
If you want to get out and see some natural beauty, Los Gigantes Cliffs can be found just 10km from the hotel. For more localised travel, you can jump on the mini train service which runs between the Citadel and the hotel area.
For a truly special dining experience, you don’t even need to leave the hotel. TXOKO, the new restaurant at the Ritz-Carlton Abama, will feature Michelin Star Chef Martin Berasategui, and promises traditional Basque cuisine and hospitality.
- Beachfront Billiards Children's playground Evening entertainment Fitness centre Golf course (within 3 km) Hammam Kids Club Massage Sauna Solarium Spa and wellness centre Table tennis* Tennis court
- Garden Outdoor pool (all year) Terrace
- Air conditioning Barber/beauty shop Car hire Facilities for disabled guests Family rooms Free WiFi in public areas Gift shop Lift Newspapers Non smoking rooms Paid WiFi Room service Safety deposit box Shops (on site) VIP room facilities* WiFi in the hotel rooms for which charges are applicable
Food and Drink
The breakfast type is Buffet. The hotel has 10 restaurants. A snack bar is also available throughout the day.
The following payments are accepted: Diners Club, American Express, Euro/Master Card and Visa Card. Additional fees may apply for certain facilities, amenities or activities.
Due to extended construction works at this hotel, the El Mirador Restaurant will not open until 1st September 2017. The hotel offers these services in place:
- Breakfast: Los Chozos restaurant will be available for an upscale breakfast exclusively for all Villa adult and Tagor Villa guests (opening hours from 7.30am to 11.00am)
- Alternatively, all Tagor Villa guests will be able to enjoy their breakfast in their room if they prefer (without any extra charge)
- Lunch: will be offered at El Mirador pool through our in-room dining menu
- Dinner: all other restaurants will remain open (Txoko, 20/20 Steakhouse, Verona, Kabuki and M.B) with their regular operating hours
- Additionally for dinner, we will open our Beach Club once a week featuring our "Paella Beach Party" from 7.00pm to 9.30pm (which has already been offered during other high occupancy dates throughout the year with much acceptance and positive feedback). This dinner option will be included in the half-board supplement, and also available to any guests on bed & breakfast at the additional charge of 50€ inclusive of tax per person (25€ for kids from 4-12 incl years of age) – this can be paid on-resort.
- Summer sunset chill-out terrace: will be available from 1 to 31 August at the funicular terrace with DJ (as you know, this spot has the best views in the resort overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, neighboring islands and amazing sunsets).
To make booking a holiday at The Ritz-Carlton Abama in Guia de Isora easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book The Ritz-Carlton Abama with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : CARRETERA GENERAL TF-47 , KM. 9, Guia de Isora, Tenerife, Canary Islands, 38687
Please wait while we load the map for The Ritz-Carlton Abama
Questions and Answers about The Ritz-Carlton Abama
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
DO YOU DO ALL INCLUSIVE AND WHATS THE BEST DEAL YOU CAN DO FOR 3 LOVELY LADIES FOR 7 DAYS IN NOVEMBER? 1 Answer
Please give us a call on 0161 372 0081. As we would need dates and where you can fly from lovely ladies .
Added 1 year, 10 months ago.
By Mandy, loveholidays.com team member