Paloma Club Sultan Ozdere Hotel
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Paloma Club Sultan has a delightful beachside setting on the south coast of Turkey only 1.5km from the town of Özdere, the nearest city being Izmir. The hotel has 434 rooms, ... Continue reading
Paloma Club Sultan has a delightful beachside setting on the south coast of Turkey only 1.5km from the town of Özdere, the nearest city being Izmir. The hotel has 434 rooms, bungalows and suites with 4 floors in the main building, all set amid lush vegetation and gardens. It offers an All Inclusive package complemented by an exciting range of dining options, sports activities, relaxation treatments, and animation programmes. For a terrific beach holiday based in a well-equipped hotel, book some quality time at the Paloma Club Sultan and enjoy some Turkish hospitality.
- 2 outdoor swimming pools (1 panoramic & 1 activity)
- Sun terraces and gardens
- 1 indoor swimming pool (closed 15/05-01/09) and Aqua park (6 slides)
- The hotel owns 2 private sandy beaches with private Beach Canabas (extra charge)
- Parasols & towels
- Floodlit (extra charge) tennis court & equipment
- Beach volleyball
- Table tennis
- Mini football
- Gymnastics & water gymnastics
Water sports such as
- windsurfing & water skiing (with licence)
- Jet skis
- Excursions etc
- Wellness Centre offers massages & therapy treatments (some of the above activities are chargeable)
- 2 Children's pools
- Mini Club (4-12 years) from 10:00-17:00 & 19:00-22:00
- Mini Disco (20:30)
- Pool games
- Kid's animation
- Mini golf
- Electrical carousel ride & Captain Hook ride
- Children's menu
- Babysitting service on request (charge), and family packages available
- Children aged 12-16 years can us the teenage club, with facebook & twitter corner
- Playstation and Wii games
- Disco with DJ lessons
- Lounge and games room
- Open from 01/04 until 31/10
- 4 a la carte restaurants (with reservation) offering International
- Ottoman Kebab, and BBQ (extra charge) dishes
- 6 Bars (indoor/outdoor/pool & beach
- & a 24 hour bar)
- Snacks/pastries etc
- Internet cafe (charge)
- Daily animation shows (21:00-23:30)
- Live music
- Weekly Turkish night
- Land sports & pool activities
- Beach parties & movies
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Main Restaurant), Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Breakfast for superior rooms only at the Artemis restaurant), Daily: 07:00 - 11:00.
- Late Breakfast, Buffet, Daily: 10:00 - 11:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Main restaurant), Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Snacks, Snack Bar (Harem), Daily: 12:30 - 16:30.
- Snacks, Snack Bar (Agora), Daily: 12:30 - 16:30.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Main restaurant), Daily: 19:00 - 21:30.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Italian, Aegean and seafood a la carte restaurants); Reservations Required (open 6 days a week), Once per stay: 19:30 - 21:30.
- Afternoon Tea, Daily: 16:00 - 17:00.
- Midnight snacks, Buffet, Daily: 23:00 - 00:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol, Lobby Bar, 24 hours: 00:00 - 23:45.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol, Bar (Terrace), Daily: 16:00 - 00:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol, Beach Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol, Bar (Harem bar); Pool Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol, Bar (Sunset bar), Daily: 18:00 - 00:00.
- Mini Bar, Soft drinks; Beer; Bottled water, Once per day.
- Tennis; Volleyball; Table Tennis; Basketball; Watersports (non-motorised); Mini golf; Boccia; Darts; Aerobics; Archery; Aqua-Aerobics; Turkish Bath; Sauna; Fitness Centre.
Guest accommodation has a tasteful decor with matching drapes and fabrics, comfortable furnishings and modern amenities for your well-being; features include a furnished balcony or terrace with sea or garden view, air-conditioning/heating, ensuite bathroom with bathtub/shower & hair dryer, satellite cable TV, telephone, mini fridge, and safe rental. Superior rooms and suites enjoy extra living space. There are 3 adapted rooms available to disabled guests.
Baby Package: (0-2): Bottle warmer, baby bath, baby cot, baby phone, bottle sterilizer and baby carriage available on request.
Toddler Package (2-4): Baby phone, bottle sterilizer and baby carriage.
The hotel is 35km to Kusadasi and 55km to Izmir City; and take in the wonderful coastline attractions.
24 hour Reception Services, housekeeping, currency exchange, central air-conditioning (when necessary), laundry service (charge), Doctor service (charge)& Nurse service (free), WLAN at looby and in rooms, hairdresser, shopping arcade, Wednesday shuttle bus to Kusadasi (charge), 2 lifts, outdoor parking, and 2 meeting rooms (200 & 100 persons) with A/V equipment. The hotel main entrance is accessible to disabled guests.
All A la Carte Restaurants serve private reserve organic wines from our own wine yards (Chardonnay, Narince (Anatolian white), Merlot,Cabernet Sauvignon, and Shiraz). A rich variety of organic produce from our own farm will be served in buffet and A la Carte Restaurants with special labels. The new beach concept will provide food and beverage service such as popsicle, popcorn, boiled corn, fresh fruit service, lemonade, cold drinks and fruit punch at set times during the day directly to your sun bed. Refreshing frozen towels will be available on very hot days. This hotel has been audited by Travelife and received the Gold Certificate for sustainable tourism.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Paloma Club Sultan Ozdere Hotel in Ozdere. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||12||13||16||21||26||31||34||33||29||24||18||13|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||3||4||6||10||14||18||21||21||16||13||9||6|
To make booking a holiday at Paloma Club Sultan Ozdere Hotel in Ozdere easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Paloma Club Sultan Ozdere Hotel with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Ozdere area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : Goztepe Mevkii, Ozdere, Aegean Coast, Turkey, 35495
Please wait while we load the map for Paloma Club Sultan Ozdere Hotel
Questions and Answers about Paloma Club Sultan Ozdere Hotel
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
Hello again. The only room available through the booking process is a superior double or twin. Will that accommodate two adults and two children? Also in your experience, is April a good time to swim outside and use water slides as this is the main purpose for our holiday? Thank you Leigh 2 Answers
Hi again. Generally speaking Morocco is a popular winter destination for many as the climate is pleasant, usually ranging from 18 to 27 degrees (based on previous years averages) so I would say that yes, usually the weather is nice enough to swim, sunbathe etc. That said, as Im sure you can appreciate the weather doesn’t always follow trend so there is always the possibility of bad weather.
Rooms allocated by our website will be able to sleep the amount of passengers asked for within the search criteria. Kind Regards
Added 12 months ago.
By Gemma.Larder, loveholidays.com team member
Those rooms will sleep 2 adults and 2 kids. The weather can be changeable in April so I wouldn’t like to say you would definitely be in the pool everyday !
Spring – classed as March, April and May – is the best season to visit Marrakesh because the weather is pleasantly warm, with just a small amount of rainfall. At this time of year the average temperature is around 18.5°C, climbing as the season progresses. Average highs range from 25°C to 29°C, whilst average lows range from 11°C to 15°C. Since the temperatures drop so sharply at night, the evenings can feel a bit chilly at this time of year, so make sure you take a light coat or jacket to keep you warm after the sun sets.
Added 11 months, 4 weeks ago.
By Lisaw, loveholidays.com team member
We are planning a family holiday at the beginning of April. Please can confirm whether all the water slides and all inclusive facilities are available to us? Thank you. Leigh 2 Answers
The hotel states
All outdoor activities and facilities are subject to weather conditions and may not operate in April
Added 12 months ago.
By Zara.Drant, loveholidays.com team member
Hi there, the waterslides will be open weather permitting and all of the all inclusive facilities will be available as usual. The open air restaurants are again open weather permitting. Kind Regards
Added 12 months ago.
By Gemma.Larder, loveholidays.com team member
Will the water slides be open in mid October? 1 Answer
Hi Rosie, Weather permitting yes. Regards
Added 1 year, 7 months ago.
By Leanne, loveholidays.com team member