Paloma Pasha Resort Hotel
- Private beach area
- Outdoor Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Spa and wellness centre
- Water park
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The Paloma Pasha Resort nestles directly on the beach on the southern coastline of Turkey, 1km from Ozdere, surrounded by an organically-formed swimming pool, backed by green hills ... Continue reading
The Paloma Pasha Resort nestles directly on the beach on the southern coastline of Turkey, 1km from Ozdere, surrounded by an organically-formed swimming pool, backed by green hills and facing the azure ocean. The 268-room hotel, over 4 floors, offers an All Inclusive package to couples and family groups and provides terrific facilities to engage children and adults in a memorable holiday. This is a full-on sun/pool/beach holiday with a host of activities, Spa features and organised entertainment. For a taste of Turkish hospitality, friendly atmosphere and relaxed fun, book some quality time at the Paloma Pasha Resort.
- Children's playground
- Entertainment staff
- Evening entertainment
- Games room
- Kids Club
- Mini golf
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Water park
- Water sport facilities (on site)
- Windsurfing (Additional charge)
- Private beach area
- Air conditioning
- Barber/beauty shop
- Car hire
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Gift shop
- Mini-market on site
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Non smoking rooms
- Non smoking throughout
- Room service
- Safety deposit box
- Shops (on site)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Breakfast, Buffet, Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Late Breakfast, Buffet, Daily: 10:00 - 11:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Lunch; Snacks, Buffet, Beach Bar, Daily: 12:00 - 17:30.
- Lunch, Turkish, Restaurant (Nomad tent Gozleme), Daily: 11:00 - 17:00.
- Patisserie, Daily: 12:00 - 17:00.
- Dinner, Buffet, Daily: 19:00 - 21:30.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Reservations Required (Turkish, Seafood and International a la carte restaurants available), Once per stay: 19:00 - 21:30.
- Ice Cream, Meal times.
- Midnight snacks, Daily: 23:00 - 00:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol.
- Bar (Piano bar), 24 hours.
- Bar (terrace bar), Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Pool Bar; Beach Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Bar (Jazz bar), Daily: 20:00 - 00:00.
- Bar (Seasons beach club and disco), Daily: 23:30 - 02:30.
- Mini Bar, Soft drinks; Beer; Bottled water, Once per day.
- Tennis; Football; Volleyball; Table Tennis; Basketball; Watersports (non-motorised); Boccia; Darts; Aerobics; Archery; Aqua-Aerobics; Sauna; Fitness Centre.
Guest rooms and suites have a modern and bright decor, with comfortable furnishings and contemporary amenities; features include a furnished terrace for some rooms, a sea, garden or pool view, air-conditioning/heating (charge), ensuite bathroom with shower & hair dryer, internet (charge), HDTV, telephone, mini fridge, safe box, and tea/coffee making facilities. Family & Terrace Suites enjoy extra living space with special enhanced packages available for suites and family rooms. There are 2 adapted rooms available to disabled guests.
Family Comfort Package: Free of charge set up in Family Suites available upon request.
Baby Package (0-2): Bottle warmer, baby bath, baby cot, baby phone, bottle sterilizer and baby carriage available on request.
Toddler Package (2-4): Baby phone, bottle sterilizer and baby carriage.
The hotel is 35km from Kusadasi, and 55km from Izmir City.
24 hour Reception Services, housekeeping, 24 hour room service (charge), air-conditioning, WLAN free internet in public area, currency exchange, Doctor & Nurse service (charge), laundry service (charge), shopping arcade, hairdresser, 6 lifts, Kusadasi shuttle bus on Wednesday (charge), outdoor car park, and 5 meeting rooms with A/V equipment.
All A la Carte Restaurants serve private reserve organic wines from our own wine yards (Chardonnay, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Shiraz). A rich variety of organic produce from our own farm will be served in buffet and A la Carte Restaurants with special labels. The new beach and pool concept will provide food and beverage service such as boiled corn, fresh fruit service, lemonade, cold drinks and fruit punch at set times during the day . Refreshing frozen towels will be available on very hot days. A variety of games are available at the beach. This hotel has been audited by Travelife and received the Gold Certificate for sustainable tourism.
To make booking a holiday at Paloma Pasha Resort Hotel in Ozdere easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Paloma Pasha Resort Hotel with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : CukuraltI Mahallesi, Ozdere, Aegean Coast, Turkey, 35490
Please wait while we load the map for Paloma Pasha Resort Hotel
Questions and Answers about Paloma Pasha Resort Hotel
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
Can you use the water park and facilities at the sister hotel Paloma Club Sultan down the road? 1 Answer
There is no information to indicate you can do this Im afraid
Added 1 year, 2 months ago.
By Karen.Blackburn, loveholidays.com team member
Is there anything outside of hotel that you can walk too like shops or restaurants. 1 Answer
The hotel is only 1 km from the local shops and restaurants
Added 1 year, 5 months ago.
By Sally.Dademo, loveholidays.com team member
Hi please can we book in to all the restaurants before we arrive ? 1 Answer
Hi Mary, To make a reservation for your stay you would need to contact the hotel directly. (email@example.com). Regards
Added 2 years, 2 months ago.
By Leanne, loveholidays.com team member