Sueno Hotel Beach Side
- 60Km from Antalya (AYT) Airport
- 2Km to town centre
- Outdoor Pool
- Private beach area
- Indoor Pool
- Spa and wellness centre
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Enjoy a sun filled holiday in Side by booking your stay at the comfortable and friendly Sueno Hotels Beach Side. The Sueno Hotels Beach Side is perfectly situated on the beachfront ... Continue reading
Enjoy a sun filled holiday in Side by booking your stay at the comfortable and friendly Sueno Hotels Beach Side.
The Sueno Hotels Beach Side is perfectly situated on the beachfront surrounded by the lovely wooded area of Sorgun in the historic town of Side. This modern hotel is great for couples and families looking for an affordable holiday with an Ulta All-Inclusive concept and plenty of rest and relaxation along with countless activities and attractions. A total of 760 rooms are situated in a main building and several Lake Houses, and a winning combination of luxury and extreme comfort provide accommodation to suit the most exacting tastes. The town center of Manavgat is only 5 km away and there is a wide array of historical sites nearby, but with all the facilities and the warm hospitality at the hotel, you may never want to leave! For an affordable holiday in Side, the Sueno Hotels Beach Side is right on target.
- Bicycle rental
- Children's playground
- Entertainment staff
- Fitness centre
- Games room
- Indoor pool
- Mini golf
- Private beach area
- Spa and wellness centre
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Water sport facilities (on site)
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Air conditioning
- Barber/beauty shop
- Bridal suite
- Car hire
- Designated smoking area
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Gift shop
- Non smoking rooms
- Non smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Room service
- Safety deposit box
- Shops (on site)
- Shuttle service (surcharge)
- Breakfast; Late Breakfast; Lunch; Dinner, Buffet, Main Restaurant, Daily: 07:00 - 10:00, 10:00 - 11:00, 12:30 - 14:30, 19:00.
- Breakfast, A la Carte, Restaurant (Villas Restaurant), Daily: 08:00 - 10:00.
- Buffet, Main Restaurant (Child Buffet), Daily: 19:00 - 20:00.
- Restaurant (Pizza Restaurant); Self service, Daily: 16:00 - 19:00, 21:30 - 07:00.
- Snacks, Buffet, Beach Bar, Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Cafe (Cafe Turk); Self service, Daily: 10:00 - 12:30.
- Cafe (Coffee House); Self service, Daily: 11:00 - 19:00.
- Snacks, A la Carte, Restaurant (Villas Restaurant), Daily: 12:30 - 16:00.
- Pizza; Snacks, A la Carte, Restaurant (Pizza Restaurant), Daily: 12:30 - 16:00.
- Fruit; Light meals; Snacks, Restaurant (Side Street); Self service, Daily: 12:30 - 19:00.
- A la Carte; Reservations Required; Subject to Availability, Restaurant (Far East), Once per stay: 19:00 - 21:00.
- A la Carte; Reservations Required; Subject to Availability, Restaurant (Mexican), Once per stay: 19:00 - 21:00.
- A la Carte; Reservations Required; Subject to Availability, Restaurant (Italian), Once per stay: 19:00 - 21:00.
- A la Carte; Reservations Required; Subject to Availability, Restaurant (Turkish), Once per stay: 19:00 - 21:00.
- A la Carte; Fish; Reservations Required; Subject to Availability, Restaurant (Villas Restaurant), Once per stay: 19:00 - 21:00.
- A la Carte; BBQ; Reservations Required; Subject to Availability, Beach Bar, Once per stay: 19:00 - 21:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Hot drinks, Bar (Ada Bar - Lounge Bar), Daily: 08:00 - 00:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Bar (Palm Bar), Daily: 16:00 - 08:00.
- Hot drinks, Bar (Coffe House), Daily: 09:30 - 00:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Hot drinks, Bar (Bowling Bar), Daily: 16:00 - 00:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Disco, Daily: 00:00 - 03:00.
- Tea; Coffee, Bar (Cafe Turk), Daily: 08:30 - 00:00.
- Locally produced non Alcohol, Hot drinks, Bar (Vitamin Bar at the SPA Center), Daily: 09:00 - 21:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Pool Bar (Meydan Pool Bar), Daily: 09:30 - 00:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Beach Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 22:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Beach Bar (Pool Bistro Bar - Pizza Restaurant), Daily: 12:30 - 19:00, 21:30 - 07:00.
- Locally produced non Alcohol, Hot drinks; Beer; Wine, Bar (Beer House), Daily: 20:00 - 01:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Bar (Hamak Bar), Daily: 09:30 - 22:00.
- Locally produced non Alcohol, Beer, Bar (Luna Bar), Daily: 20:00 - 00:00.
- Games; Pool Games; Entertainment; Live entertainment.
The Sueno Hotels Beach Side features a main building with 606 hotel rooms (90 Junior suites, 1 king suite, 12 family rooms, 495 standard rooms, 8 wheelchair accessible rooms). The lake houses feature 154 rooms (20 family rooms and 134 standard rooms). Sea, pool, garden, and historical views are available. All rooms contain direct dial telephone, music, carpet, ceramic, balcony, mini bar, safe box, internet connection in some rooms, Satellite TV, central air conditioning, private bathroom with bathtub and hair dryer.
Side (pronounced see-deh) is one of those Turkish destinations that has it all, from ancient ruins through to pretty beaches. Must-see attractions include the amphitheatre (which is the largest one in Anatolia), the museum that is housed in the old Roman baths, and also the Temples of Apollo and Athena.
Baby sitting*, ballroom*, banquet facilities*, beauty shop/salon*, conference facilities*, disco, game room*, internet services, massage services*, room service*, safe deposit box in rooms, spa*, video games*, water sports* (local providers)
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Sueno Hotel Beach Side in Side. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||27||21||17||15||16||18||22||27||32||35||34||31|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||15||10||7||5||6||8||11||15||20||23||23||19|
To make booking a holiday at Sueno Hotel Beach Side in Side easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Sueno Hotel Beach Side with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Situated on a peninsula and flanked by two stretches of golden beach, the pretty holiday resort town of Side is a jumble of old and new, with an extensive range of tourist accommodation, shops, late-night bars and restaurants mixed in among the ruins of the ancient city. In the centre of town is the magnificent 2nd-century theatre with beautiful views towards the sea, and the remains of the Roman Baths houses an impressive collection of artefacts.
Side is full of antique ruins, but the Aspendos theatre and Apollon Temple are the most popular. The harbour is full of interesting boat tours and activities, including trips around Side or to neighbouring towns. The turtles can be visited on a daily tour, and the white sand beaches provide activities like scuba diving, parasailing, horse riding, and swimming. Nearby Manavgat has some beautiful natural sights, including a beautiful waterfall.
Side has a variety of restaurants, ranging from Western style food to local delicacies like dolmades and kebabs. Anatolia Cafe is a popular place for English breakfasts and roasts.
Most of Side's nightlife is concentrated along the beachfront. There are a few lively bars and clubs, but they don't stay open very late.
The shopkeepers in Side have a reputation for pestering tourists, especially in the city centre. Many shops will not display prices, so be prepared to ask and haggle. Busy streets that lead down to the sea are lined with souvenir shops selling typical Turkish handicrafts like carpets, jewellery and leather goods. You can take a bus to the Manavgat market on Thursdays, which has the usual souvenir options like t-shirts and leather goods. The main markets are fun and have a lively atmosphere, but the best deals can usually be found in quieter areas.
Side can be very crowded on weekends, when many local tourists visit.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Side area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : Selimiye Mh.,, Side, Antalya, Turkey, 07330
Please wait while we load the map for Sueno Hotel Beach Side
Questions and Answers about Sueno Hotel Beach Side
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
Will there still be snack bars open from 23.30 to 01.00 am during the december. 1 Answer
Hi there. Due to low customer numbers through the winter months the hotel will cease operation of some facilities. We have no information however on the opening times of the snack bar so to find out for sure you will need to contact the hotel. Regards
Added 11 months, 2 weeks ago.
By Gemma.Larder, loveholidays.com team member
I am due to stay at the hotel on 3rd September and I am booking a Txi transfer can you pleas give me your exact address. Thanks. 1 Answer
Hello, The hotels address is Sorgun Beldesi 4, 07330, Turkey Regards
Added 1 year, 2 months ago.
By Leanne, loveholidays.com team member