- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
You'll be in a very convenient location for Walt Disney World Resort when you choose to stay at Emerald Island. This idyllic gated community is amongst picturesque woodlands and ... Continue reading
You’ll be in a very convenient location for Walt Disney World Resort when you choose to stay at Emerald Island. This idyllic gated community is amongst picturesque woodlands and accessed by a palm-lined road off the main route through Kissimmee, so you’ll only be a few minutes’ drive away from the nearest of the theme parks.
Just off Highway 192, which is great for shopping and dining
- Less than 4 miles from Walt Disney World Resort area
Private outdoor pool
- Community facilities include clubhouse, outdoor swimming pool, gym, whirlpool, sauna, steam room, beach volleyball, tennis, video games room, internet café, Wi-Fi (selected areas), kids’ play areas, nature trail and concierge service
- Sports equipment rental, spa services and golf may have an additional fee payable locally
- Chidl prices available for 17yrs and under
Three, four, five and six bedroom homes (eight-14 people). Each home has cable television, laundry room and at least two bathrooms.
car hire is essential.
Villas are of similar style but may vary in layout and furnishings.
Breakage insurance (up to $1000) is included in the price.
All homes are non-smoking.
images are a representation of homes in Emerald Island, as they're all individually decorated and equipped by their private owners. You'll find further advice on holiday homes (including information on security deposits and pool heating) in the 'Holiday Information' Section I at the back of this brochure.
To make booking a holiday at Emerald Island in Kissimmee easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Emerald Island with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.