TRY: Turkish lira
5-star luxury in Belek
Belek holidays have been designed to deliver the perfect experience for holidaymakers looking for a first class all-inclusive resort destination. With Blue Flag beaches and golf courses on every corner you can really let your hair down on a Belek holiday and enjoy every ounce of luxury. Those who are looking to explore the historic corners of Turkey can use Belek as a tailor made base and head to the ancient city of Perge, the historic Side and Antalya.
Belek holidays offer total relaxation with your every need taken care of. The Blue Flag beaches are spectacular and the dreamy stretch of fine white sand is perfect for lounging in the sun. Sapphire coloured waters are warm and inviting and you can even indulge in a wide range of watersports.
Golf lovers will be in seventh heaven during their stay in Belek. There are a number of courses on offer and you can choose to tee off at courses designed by Nick Faldo before enjoying a gourmet lunch at one of the beautiful club houses.
Where to stay
A Belek holiday is full of 5-star fun, with an endless array of fabulous resorts. You will be spolit for choice in this charming destination. You can’t go wrong with any of the resorts in Belek as they all boast 5-star unbridled luxury and with every whim catered for this place really has everything on offer. Children will adore the kids clubs, the mini golf and the park while parents can spend their mornings teeing off and their afternoons getting pampered.
Please note that Irish Passport holders arriving in Turkey from 10 April 2014 need to obtain an e-visa online before travel. You can apply for your e-visa on www.evisa.gov.tr
There is so much to explore in Belek that you will be overwhelmed with possibility. Soak up a little ancient history in Perge, haggle at the local bazar and learn all about Turkish cuisine in this 5-star flamboyant resort.
Enjoying a stunning location at the foot of the Taurus Mountains, Belek is a fascinating combination of old and new.
- Visit the ancient ruins of the Aspendos Theatre and see the Roman city walls, or enjoy the modern facilities at one of Belek's six world-class golf courses.
- During the day, you can take in museums and stunning architecture in nearby Antalya, take a day trip to the scenic Koprulu National Park or just relax and enjoy this picturesque destination.
- Belek beach holidays are popular with couples and families alike, with safe waters and a variety of water sports on offer.
- There are plenty of chances to enjoy the local cuisine in one of the many local restaurants and bars. When the sun goes down, there are plenty of bars and discos to choose from, offering traditional entertainment as well as music and drinking well into the early hours.
Book with confidence on loveholidays
We have special offers on Turkey holidays, but be quick, they're only available for a limited time and we don't want you to miss out!
- Cheap hotels in Belek
- All inclusive hotels in Belek
- Summer holiday to Turkey special offers
Don’t be restricted by standard holidays to Belek, create your own tailor made holiday by finding the cheapest prices with loveholidays.
Prices last checked at 2:39 PM March 8, 2021