Brescia at a Glance
Nestled in the foothills of the Alps, Brescia is a beautiful city situated in northern Italy. Surrounded by stunning towns and villages, including the popular Lake Garda, it is ideally positioned for enjoying a city break, as well as discovering the surrounding area.
- Couples who want to enjoy a city break as well as discovering the countryside surrounds.
- Families that wish to explore an authentic Italian city.
- Groups looking to travel across a stunning part of Italy.
Top Attractions in Brescia
The city is home to some beautiful, ancient sites, as well as some surrounding natural areas of particular splendor.
- The Piazza della Loggia is a fantastic place to wander around, as it’s sprinkled with renaissance buildings and the town hall, the Loggia, which was constructed during the 15th century.
- The city’s castle is a fine example of the work of Venetian overlords, and is where you can enjoy a spectacular view across Brescia. It is also home to an arms museum, as well as an astronomical observatory.
- Santa Giulia’s Cloister is a stunning collection of archeological findings and art work that spans across more than 10,000 years of history. It is also where you will find one of the country’s most extensive collections of religious art.
- What was once Brescia’s Roman forum, the Tempio Capitolino is the last remaining aspect of what was a thriving Roman Empire.
- If you wish to venture out of the city, the drive towards Lake Garda is a particularly dazzling one. Active visitors can explore the countryside on foot, or by mountain bike.
Which Hotel is Right for You?
Hotels in the area range from five star, luxury retreats, to charming, family friendly lodges in the city. Whether you want a peaceful holiday or a bustling stay at the heart of Brescia, the ideal place can be found.
- Offering simple, elegant surrounds, the Regal Residence is surprisingly well priced for what it offers. Found in an ideal location for exploring the city, the hotel offers views across the region from its rooftop pool.
- Within walking distance of some of the city sights, the stunning Vittoria hotel offers opulent surrounds, which are decorated in an elegant Art Deco style.
- Found between the city and Lake Garda, the Garda hotel is perfectly located for discovering both Brescia and its countryside surrounds.
Book With Confidence
You can trust us, we're Fully Licensed.
Why wait?, book your holiday to Brescia today on loveholidays.com for a tailor made trip that suits your taste and budget.