Experience the Excitement of Cala Vinas
From its idyllic beach and gleaming blue waters to its array of bars and restaurants, you’ll find plenty to discover on holidays to Cala Vinas.
For those seeking a sedate getaway away from the more raucous resorts of Majorca, Cala Vinas is your best bet. A paradise carefully tucked away, yet easily in reaching distance of some top amenities, you’ll find plenty of reasons to kick back and relax in Cala Vinas. Enjoy the local beaches that can be found throughout the area or take a stroll through its stunning landscapes – you’ll be spoilt for choice on Cala Vinas holidays. If you’ve got the family in tow, a visit to nearby Sa Coma is not to be missed. Choose from mini-golf courses and go-karting tracks for an excellent day out for little ones.
Things to do in Cala Vinas
Beaches in Cala Vinas
- Family friendly beaches don’t get much better than the beaches in Cala Vinas. The gorgeous sandy coves have warm shallow waters which are perfect for paddling and swimming
- If you like a bit of adventure on your holidays head to Maguluf beach where you can try out every water sport imaginable
- Explore the underwater world at the beach in Cala Vinas. The clear, warm waters are perfect for snorkelling or scuba diving
Things to do in Cala Vinas
- Take a day off from the beach and head to the nearby waterpark, where you can test your nerve on rides such as “Tornado”
- Don’t miss out on a round of crazy golf at the Fantasia miniature golf course
- Spend a relaxing day in the delightful resort and pick up some souvenirs from the quaint local shops or sit back with a cold drink and watch the world go by
Nightlife in Cala Vinas
- Cala Vinas’ laidback atmosphere carries on into the night, so there’s no better place to enjoy family dinners or romantic meals for two
- Party lovers should head to [Magaluf] (/spain/majorca/magaluf-holidays.htm) for a night on the town. You’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to clubs and bars, all which will keep you dancing until dawn
- Party lovers may also be interested in holidays to [Ibiza] (/spain/ibiza-holidays.htm)
- The capital [Palma] (/spain/majorca/palma-city-holidays.htm) is just a short drive away and has a great selection of cosmopolitan bars, restaurants and clubs. Finish your evening with a stroll around the harbour where you can spot the yachts of the rich and famous
Top attractions in Cala Vinas
- Animal lovers should head to Marineland where you can see the best dolphin shows on the island
- Soak up some culture on your Cala Vinas holiday in the capital city of Palma. There’s plenty of museums and historic cathedrals to explore, and when you have seen all there is to see there’s lots of opportunity for some retail therapy
Make a Splash
For those seeking a dose of luxury, there is nothing better than a catamaran excursion. Climb aboard and take the trip out to the beautiful bay where you’ll be met with spectacular views and the opportunity to take a cooling dip in the shimmering waters. For those that fancy a different kind of splash, head to the nearby resort of C’an Picafort to try your hand at scuba-diving. Crystal clear and lapping gently against the shore, these waters are ideal for your first diving trip, with a wealth of marine life to be discovered underneath the surface. If you’d prefer not to get your feet wet on holidays in Cala Vinas, a visit to La Reserva del Puig de Galatzo, a wonderful natural park, is a must. Here you’ll encounter active wildlife and a shimmering waterfall to cool yourself after your long trek.