Cayo Coco at a glance
Situated on an island just off Cuba’s Atlantic coast, Cayo Coco’s breath-taking stretch of sandy beaches, clear blue ocean, stunning vistas and magical coral reef provide an ideal location to relax and enjoy a fantastic holiday. Cayo Coco is separated from mainland Cuba by a causeway which is home to thousands of pink flamingos. If you’re looking for underwater adventure or a relaxing holiday in the Caribbean sunshine then Cayo Coco is the perfect holiday destination.
- Families seeking sun, sea and sand
- Groups looking for a diving hotspot
- Couples wanting a romantic getaway
Why Choose Cayo Coco?
Whether it’s Cayo Coco all inclusive hotels, or a cheap holiday to Cuba, Cayo Coco is the ideal place to enjoy a beautiful Caribbean holiday. Sunny all year round, stunning Cayo Coco is the perfect destination for a holiday in the sun. - Cayo Coco is home to the world’s second largest coral reef, filled with tropical fish and wondrous sea life, perfect for diving and snorkelling. - Over ten kilometres of uninterrupted sandy beaches and clear blue waters. - Glorious sunshine and high temperatures all year round. - Home to one of the world’s largest pink flamingo herds. - Explore Cuba’s nearby mountains and forests on organised treks and excursions. - Only a 30 minute flight to vibrant Havana, Cuba’s famous capital.
Attractions in Cayo Coco
Flying off on a Cayo Coco holiday and need a few tips for your time away? loveholidays.com has some helpful ideas to make your holiday in Cayo Coco a memorable one.
- Cayo Coco has a long stretch of white sandy beaches for you to relax on, stroll along and enjoy the clear blue waters of the Caribbean.
- Many of the Cayo Coco hotels are along the beaches so you will never be far from your hotel room or a refreshing cocktail.
- The large coral reef provides plenty of opportunities for diving and exploring the marine wildlife.
- Cayo Coco is a wonderful place for scuba diving and snorkelling. Its reef is the second largest in the world and home to some amazing and rare tropical fish and marine animals. Whether you are a diving pro or snorkelling novice, Cayo Coco is the ideal place to experience a beautiful underwater world.
- Try the unparalleled experience of swimming with dolphins.
- Don’t fancy getting wet? Then why not take a glass bottomed boat out and experience the reef? Or a little further from shore you can try your hand at deep sea fishing.
- A little further inland why not take a tour and discover more about Cuba’s famous exports, such as coffee, rum and cigars?
- Get away from the beach and explore the forests and mountains of Cuba with organised treks either on foot or horseback.
- Experience Cuba’s famous salsa rhythms and rum cocktails at the hotel bars and nightclubs. Each of the Cayo Coco hotels has their night time entertainment, perfect if you want to salsa the night away or relax after a day in the sun.
Book your holiday in Cayo Coco today
With unbeatable coastlines, entertainment and luxury accommodation, there really is no place to experience Cuba quite like Cayo Coco. Book with loveholidays today and find yourself some fantastic deals, tailor made to suit your every need.