Cervia at a Glance
Cervia is a lovely beach resort on the Adriatic coast of the Emilia Romagna region, central Italy. It is a historical town, dating as far back as 700 AD, and there are many old sights to see. With this and the 9km of sandy beaches, it is no wonder this lively town is popular with tourists.
You'll Love Cervia if...
- You want a family holiday with plenty to do.
- You want to relax on the beach or enjoy the tranquil landscape surroundings of the forests.
- You want to enjoy the really great Italian food.
Perfect Family Holidays in Cervia
There is plenty to do in Cervia for all the family, especially if you visit in the summer. On the beach you can relax in the sun, take a dip in the calm water or take part in one of the many available activities. In the evening you can enjoy the restaurants and discos or lively atmosphere of the street cafes and bars.
The town is surrounded by 300 hectares of ancient pinewood, filled with flora and fauna. The bird population is abundant so take a stroll or a hike and see what you can discover. The food in Cervia is great. Let your senses experience the fresh ingredients of traditional pizza, bolognaise sauce with pasta and fine wines.
Top Attractions in Cervia
- The Cervia Thermal Spa is a must for anyone wanting to pamper themselves on their holiday! The beautiful surroundings are of ancient pine forest and the lagoon mud therapy is renowned for its healing nature. If you want to get fit you can enjoy sport activities in the wood.
- Salt has been extracted in the area from saltpans throughout history. Visit the old ‘salt-men’ village, MUSA, the Salt Museum and ancient Salt Storehouses to discover how this was done. These are fascinating and illuminating sights.
- The Piazza Garibalidi is the heart of the town, providing lots of entertainment. During the day you can enjoy markets selling foods and crafts and in the evening the square often holds events and concerts.
Book With Confidence
We have special offers on Cervia holidays, but be quick, they’re only available for a limited time. Don’t miss out, book today we are Fully Licensed. At loveholidays you can find cheap summer deals, all inclusive offers and special offers on family holidays.