Costa de Azahar at a glance
Sitting on the border of the Spanish Mediterranean coast, Costa Del Azahar is province that radiates natural beauty and history.
Top resorts in Costa de Azahar
You'll love Costa de Azahar if ...
- You're looking for watersport fun filled getaway
- The family wants a beach holiday for summer.
- You're part of a group of friends looking for a cheap summer holiday in Spain.
Top attractions in Costa de Azahar
Planning your cheap holiday to Costa Del Azahar, but unsure of where to go and what to see? Let the experts at loveholidays.com help! We recommend;
- If you’re more into water sports the El Pinar beach offers a host of watersport options for all levels. The entire family can enjoy the thrill of jet skiing and then relax with a good book or frolic in the ocean.
- If clubbing is the main focus of your summer break, don’t hesitate to hop on down to Castellon or Benicassim. These areas are dripping with clubs and bars you can dance the night away in.
- For a more serene activity, be sure to visit the ‘Kings Tower’ built in the 15th century the tower was built and used a s defense to protect the coast from invaders. Climb to the top and take in the picture perfect view.
Family Holidays in Costa de Azahar
Costa del Azahar. With a coastline of fine sandy beaches and stunning coves, it makes for the perfect beach getaway.
- Take a boat trip to the Columbretes Islands. Famed for the fact, the cluster is shaped like a horseshoe, you’ll be sure to have kicked your holiday off on the right foot.
- For a more relaxed atmosphere on your summer holiday take relaxed walk along the coastline. Costa Del Azahar is famed for its idyllic mountains and off road trails. With many offers of renting a bike, you can enjoy the views with the whole family.
- If you’re on a family holiday be sure to take the children to the Castellion Planetarium. With daily shows, exhibitions and a stunning replica of the nighttime sky on site, the children will be blown away.
For excellent Spanish food, try Menu Del Dia. With choices of rich Spanish dishes and a child friendly atmosphere, you will not be in a rush to leave.
Cheap Hotels in Costa de Azahar
- Luxury Hotels in Costa de Azahar
Why wait? Book your holiday to Costa de Azahar today on loveholidays.com for a tailor made trip that suits your taste and budget.