Iberostar Fuerteventura Palace Hotel
- Sun terrace
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge)
- Free WiFi
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Tastefully designed, modern and well-appointed property that enjoys an idyllic location right on a 25-km long fine sandy beach. Jandia is around 1.5 kms away and you can walk along ... Continue reading
Tastefully designed, modern and well-appointed property that enjoys an idyllic location right on a 25-km long fine sandy beach. Jandia is around 1.5 kms away and you can walk along the beach to the picturesque fishing village of Morro Jable, some 3 km away. The whole complex is designed in a triangular shape opening out onto the sea, in the middle of which lies the extensive pool area with beautiful sea views.
Please be advised that the hotel will become 5 star and adults only property as from Summer 2018.
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Billiards (Additional charge)
- Bowling (Additional charge)
- Children's playground
- Diving Off-site (Additional charge)
- Entertainment staff
- Evening entertainment
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
- Snorkelling Off-site (Additional charge)
- Table tennis
- Tennis court (Additional charge)
- Windsurfing (Additional charge)
- Sun terrace
- Barber/beauty shop
- Car hire
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Free WiFi
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Non smoking rooms
- Non smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box (Additional charge)
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Shops (on site)
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant, Daily: 07:30 - 10:30.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant, Daily: 13:00 - 15:00.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant; Dress code applies (no shorts/swimwear allowed), Daily: 18:30 - 21:30.
- Lunch, A la Carte, Snack Bar, Daily: 12:00 - 16:00.
- Pool Bar, Daily: 10:30 - 18:00.
- Bar (Piano), Daily: 10:30 - 01:00.
- Bar (Salon), Daily: 20:30 - 23:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Bar, Daily: 10:30 - 01:00.
- Volleyball; Table Tennis; Beach Ball; Darts; Mini Club; Aerobics; Archery; Fitness Centre, Daily.
The Iberostar Palace Fuerteventura hotel has elegant, well-equipped rooms with private bathroom, telephone, satellite TV, minibar, safety deposit box, air conditioning, hairdryer and balcony/ terrace. Rooms with lateral or full sea views are available as a supplement.
To make booking a holiday at Iberostar Fuerteventura Palace Hotel in Jandia easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Iberostar Fuerteventura Palace Hotel with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Las Gaviotas A, Jandia, Fuerteventura, Canary Islands, 35626
Please wait while we load the map for Iberostar Fuerteventura Palace Hotel
Questions and Answers about Iberostar Fuerteventura Palace Hotel
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
How much extra per person per week is star prestige,have a double sea view room booked is it worth upgrading 1 Answer
If you already have a booking you will need to contact our Customer Support team on 03330339995 tomorrow morning and they can enquire about this for you
Added 1 year, 5 months ago.
By Karen.Blackburn, loveholidays.com team member
Are there tea/coffee making facilities in the rooms? 1 Answer
Hello, The rooms do not have tea/coffee making facilities but kettles are available to hire from reception. Regards
Added 2 years, 1 month ago.
By Leanne, loveholidays.com team member