- Living room
- Safe (fees may apply)
- Individually adjustable air conditioning
- Cot on demand
- Room size (sqm): 12
- Number of bedrooms: 1
- Wi-fi (fees may apply), 5.0 EUR
Azuline Club Cala Martina Ibiza
- 25Km from IBIZA Airport
- 300m to beach
- 1Km to town centre
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
azuLine Club Cala Martina Ibiza is situated in a beautiful natural environment in the quiet area of Es Canar. Its proximity to the beach of Cala Martina and excellent ... ... Continue reading
azuLine Club Cala Martina Ibiza is situated in a beautiful natural environment in the quiet area of Es Canar. Its proximity to the beach of Cala Martina and excellent facilities, completely renovated in 2016/2017, make it the perfect place to enjoy family vacations on the island, without giving up the relaxing atmosphere, in an area designed for the enjoyment of the youngest members of the family.The azuLine Clubl Cala Martina Ibiza has some of the best and most extensive facilities, all renovated in 2016/2017. The large outdoor pool situated on a cliff overlooking unbeatable views of the Mediterranean is the center of activity of the hotel.Every Wednesday, the famous market of Punta Arabi takes life within the hotel complex, with over 500 craft, clothing, and local produce stalls and a variety of street performers.The complex has 4 bars in the pool area, plus a beach bar, a snack bar, a spacious dining room and an ‘a la carte' restaurant. For sports lovers, we highlight the multisport court where the animation team realize various activities throughout the day and there is also a complete children's play zone that will delight the youngsters.
Most popular facilities
- Family rooms Mini-market on site Non-smoking rooms* Safety deposit box
Pool and wellness
- Kids' pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sun umbrellas
- Swimming pool
Sports and leisure
- Aqua aerobics
- Banana Boat
- Beach Volleyball
- Cycling/Mountain Biking
- Entertainment Programme
- Outdoor Pool(s)
- Pool bar
- Sun loungers
- Sun terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Table Tennis
- Water Skiing
- Canoeing Diving Entertainment staff Fitness centre Nightclub/DJ Private beach area Snorkelling Solarium Table tennis Tennis court Windsurfing
Food and Drink
- Breakfast options
- Kid-friendly buffet
You will find everything you're looking for in Es Cana, Ibiza with restaurants, shops and nightclubs open until dawn with international DJs performing. In addition, every Wednesday there is the famous hippy market of Es Cana to enjoy with over 500 stalls displaying local crafts, clothing, jewelry and much more.
Reception 24hr, money exchange, air-conditioning in lounges, laundry service, housekeeping and internet access.
- 24-hour front desk Airport shuttle (surcharge) Car hire Gift shop Luggage storage* Tour desk
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant, Daily: 08:00 - 10:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant, Daily: 12:30 - 14:00.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant, Daily: 19:00 - 21:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Beer, Meal times.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Beer; Spirits, Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 23:00.
- Various Sports Activities.
Points of interest
- Bars - 350m
- Beach/Sea - 300m
- Ibiza Airport - 45 minutes
- Resort Centre - 1km
- Restaurants - 350m
- Shops - 350m
To make booking a holiday at Azuline Club Cala Martina Ibiza in Es Cana easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Azuline Club Cala Martina Ibiza with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Hotel address : Avda. Punta Arabí - Es Canar, Es Cana, Ibiza, Balearic Islands, 07849
Please wait while we load the map for Azuline Club Cala Martina Ibiza
Questions and Answers about Azuline Club Cala Martina Ibiza
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.