Picturesque Portals Nous Holidays
For luxury and elegance there isn’t anything quite like Portals Nous holidays, an extensive variety of attractions and activities will leave you spoilt for choice, while white sandy beaches are edged by tapas bars and scenic foothills showcasing natural bliss. Super yachts arriving from mainland Spain give the marina an opulent edge, whereas fluorescent flora courses throughout the resort to provide a picturesque and laid-back setting in which to indulge. With the sun setting on satin sands, you’ll be left with a vibrant nightlife where you can enjoy a cocktail or two before heading out to gorge on traditional dishes of Majorca’s fare, or onward to Magaluf for something a little livelier.
Portal Nous attractions
Planning your dream holiday to Portal Nous? Here are some great ideas and tips to guide you on your holiday.
Beaches in Portal Nous
- Portal Nous has a variety of sandy beaches stretching on both sides of the marina. Head to the small beaches either side of the marina to experience a relaxing day in the sun.
- For family beach holidays, there are a number of facilities to accommodate and keep the kids busy.
Portal Nous activities
- A top tourist attraction in Portal Nous is the Marineland animal show that features dolphins, sea lions exotic birds and other attractions. The Marineland shows are perfect for family holidays as well as singles, couples and groups looking for an unforgettable experience.
- Head to Sa Coma safari park or hit the local town where there are numerous shops to find bargains and souvenirs.
- If you are looking for more culture and tradition, Palma is not too far away and features museums and cathedrals to satisfy your taste for culture.
Portal Nous nightlife
- Portal Nous has a laid back nightlife atmosphere with a vast array of bars and restaurants offering different cuisines.
- If you are looking for a more livelier resort, head to Magaluf which is known for having a buzzing nightlife.
Other popular activities in Portal Nous
- With a local 18 hole golf course, a holiday to Portal Nous is great for visitors looking to practice their swing.
- Portal Nous town has a variety of shops and restaurants that are orientated around older families and visitors looking to relax and unwind.
Choosing to stay along Portal Nous’ marina will introduce you to a playground for high profile names and celebrities without coming with the top grade price tag, ideal if you want a taste of exclusivity and a red-carpet-style entrance when arriving on your holidays to Portals Nous. Other than sunning yourself on the beautiful beach and unwinding amid the sunnier climes, you’ll be well-entertained when it comes to activities; a wide range of water sports are available to get involved with, while making your way to the peripheries of the resort will see you traversing among tennis courts and golf clubs, the golf courses ranking as some of the best in Spain.
If you’ve come for the party lifestyle of Magaluf and would rather treat your Portals Nous holidays as the ideal base from which to venture out on your evening escapades, then you’ll find yourself travelling through Palmanova. With a mixture of top quality bars, including The Prince William Pub for a traditional English bevvy, you’ll be well served when it comes to getting into the swing of things, and with a number of extravagant restaurants supplying authentic Spanish foods for affordable prices, you can be sure to have had your fill of high quality cuisine before embarking on your late-night adventures.