Lombardy at a Glance
Found in northern Italy, Lombardy is one of the richest regions in Europe. Home to some beautiful cities, including the popular Milan, it is filled with destinations where you can enjoy a lively break or a relaxing holiday.
Top resorts in Lombardy
Milan from €230 pp
At a glance
- Currency: Euro
- Language: Italian
- Time Zone: GMT +1
- Average flight time: 2h 25m
When to go
(°C) Avg. High Temp
Top Attractions in Lombardy
From lively cities, to beautiful countryside landscapes, Lombardy has it all. You can visit historical capitals or relax with some spectacular views rolling into the distance.
- The region’s capital, Milan is well worth a visit during a holiday to Lombardy. Fashion lovers will be captivated by this city, being known as one of the top fashion capitals in the world.
- At the other end of the scale, the quaint and relaxing Lake Como is where you can enjoy a peaceful retreat enclosed by stunning landscapes. Surrounded by charming villages, including the famed Lake Garda, this is the ideal destination for a tranquil escape.
- If you’re a fan of indulgence, the Sirmione Spa is the place to head to, where you will find the biggest, privately run thermal treatment facility in the country.
- History lovers will be enthralled by Val Camonica, a UNESCO heritage site filled with medieval towns, ancient castles and beautiful churches, as well as a Roman sanctuary.
- Nestled at the lowest point of Lombardy is Oltrepo Pavese, the district’s famed wine region, home to some medieval sights and breathtaking landscapes.
Which Hotel is Right for You?
There is a wide array of hotels found across the Lombardy region, ranging from peaceful retreats, to inner city lodges. Whether you are looking for romantic surrounds, or a hotel more suited for a group stay, there is something to match your taste and budget in Lombardy.
- Found on the shores of the lake, the Regina Olga is a superb hotel in the heart of Cernobbio.
- The Garda Hotel is ideally located for discovering Brescia and Lake Garda. It’s a modern hotel offering the very best in contemporary convenience.
- One of the most famed and historical hotels in Milan, the Manin is great for indulging in a city break in this stunning fashion capital.
Book With Confidence
When it comes to booking a holiday to Lombardy, loveholidays.com can offer you some great rates, especially if you reserve your flights and hotel stay together. You can choose each element of your stay and be safe in the knowledge that we are Fully Licensed.
- Cheap Hotels in Lombardy
- Luxury Hotels in Lombardy
If the Lombardy region has got you wishing to jump on the next flight to Italy, book today, and enjoy a memorable trip with loveholidays.com.