CZK: Czech koruna
The Czech Republic’s capital of Prague is a stunning city which has a tremendous amount of fascinating architecture on offer. Feel like you’re in a fairytale with a short break to Prague as you explore all that this enchanting city has to offer. From its Old Town Square to bright baroque buildings, Prague city breaks create a homely atmosphere that you can truly cherish. Walk around the city admiring the Gothic churches and medieval influenced architecture as you soak up the rich culture and history that is on display.
Prague holidays and city breaks are now easier than ever with our cheap deals on flights and hotels. Is Prague the next destination on your list? Find a bargain you’ll be pleased with on loveholidays.com!
Most popular Prague hotels
Your guide to Prague holidays
Top 5 things to do in Prague
There are a number of things to see and do in Prague, especially when it comes to architecture. Lovely castles, bridges and squares are all part of the highlights in the Czech capital. Walk around the city to fully immerse yourself in the sights and views that Prague has to offer as well as capturing the essence and atmosphere of the city.
- Prague Castle – 9th century castle complex which features a range of beautiful architectural styles like the Gothic, Roman and 20th century.
- Charles Bridge – The most famous bridge in Prague links the old and new towns of the capital.
- Old Town – A lively hub full of tourist attractions and the typical style of Prague.
- Prague Astronomical Clock – A 600-year old medieval clock displays on the city wall. When the clock strikes, the twelve apostles are shown.
- Lennon Wall – A wall which has been around since the communist days, full of graffiti. Inspired by Lennon, there are often politically motivated art and messages on the wall.
Nature in Prague
All in all, Prague city breaks are a wonderful quick trip away. Whether travelling as a family, couple or a group of friends, there are so many things to enjoy in the city. History buffs and architectural lovers will particularly have a fantastic time. But, Prague is one of those cities that anyone can fall in love with for a number of different reasons. If Prague has tickled your fancy, don’t hesitate! Find the perfect deal for you by checking out our last minute deals and cheap holidays.
Prices last checked at 7:24 AM March 8, 2021