Occidental Santa Cruz Contemporáneo
- Short walk to the town centre
- Sun terrace
- Outdoor Pool
- Free WiFi
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Occidental Santa Cruz Contemporáneo is a 3-star hotel which provides quiet solace in an otherwise bustling area. There's a seasonal outdoor pool, modernly furnished rooms and free ... Continue reading
Occidental Santa Cruz Contemporáneo is a 3-star hotel which provides quiet solace in an otherwise bustling area. There’s a seasonal outdoor pool, modernly furnished rooms and free WiFI so you can easily plan your exploration of Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Start your day in the pool, because everyday should be begun in the pool. Stop by the Alfredo Restaurant for a buffet-style breakfast (you might want to come back in the evening for dinner, it’s good!) and, if you’re feeling particularly indulgent and pumped up with holiday vibes, have a cheeky early afternoon cocktail. Then get out and explore the Rambla De Santa Cruz, as street designed for the rambling types who like to enjoy the atmosphere that accompanies sun, music, food, lush green trees and of course, the beach. In the evening you can return to the Alfredo Restaurant for local and Mediterranean cuisine, or enjoy a drink at the comfortable Macusamba Lounge Bar.
A short walk away is the Garcia Sanabria Park which is a perfect place to spend a quiet hour in the shade of the tall trees. Plaza De Espana is where you should head if you want some food and drink, and in the evening the area comes alive with bars and music. Any Tenerife holiday, or any holiday to the Canaries for that matter, would be complete without a beach, and the Playa de Las Teresitas offers its wide sandy coastline for your enjoyment.
- Air conditioning
- Car hire
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Free WiFi
- Non smoking rooms
- Non smoking throughout
- Room service
- Safety deposit box
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Vending machine (snacks)
- 24-hour reception
- Laundry service
- Dry cleaning and ironing service
- Free covered parking (always subject to availability)
- Cyber Corner in the reception area
- Sun terrace
- Outdoor pool
Food and Drink
The hotel has one restaurant and one lounge bar.
- Breakfast: Monday to Friday from 07.00 to 10.00
- Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays from 07.00 to 10.30.
Lunch: Monday to Sunday from 13.00 to 16.00.
Dinner: Monday to Sunday from 19.30 to 22.30.
- Payment facilities include Euro/Master Card, Visa Card and American Express. Additional fees may apply for certain facilities, amenities or activities
- Check-in time: from 14.00 hrs.
- Check-out time: before 12.00 hrs.
- Facilities for disabled guest. Three superior rooms adapted for people with reduced mobility.
- Outdoor pool on the hotel’s roof terrace. It opens from June until September. The opening hours are: 11.00 to 14.00 and 16.30 to 18.30.
To make booking a holiday at Occidental Santa Cruz Contemporáneo in Santa Cruz easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Occidental Santa Cruz Contemporáneo with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Rambla Santa Cruz , 116, Santa Cruz, Tenerife, Canary Islands, 38001
Please wait while we load the map for Occidental Santa Cruz Contemporáneo
Questions and Answers about Occidental Santa Cruz Contemporáneo
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.