Umbria at a Glance
Bordered by Tuscany, Umbria is located within the stunning mountains of the Tuscan border. Interlocking lakes, and beautiful rivers make this a visually impressive holiday destination.
Perfect Family Holidays in Umbria
The gorgeous Umbria, with it’s agricultural land, impressive architecture and love of it’s own culture provides a perfect setting for an outstanding summer holiday;
- The beautiful views of the ‘Piano Grande’ park are what wait in northern Umbria. Having once been the mouth of an extinct volcano, the stunning backdrop will provide photo opportunities that will be talked about for years to come.
- Be sure to visit the Narni underground, with remains of the 12th century Benedictine chapel, situated deep underground Umbria be prepared to feel as if immersed in a fantastical religious thriller.
- If wine tasting sounds like your idea of fun, look no further than the Cantina di Girasole. With a tour of the vineyard followed by wine tasting and dinner you are sure to enjoy one of the main past times in Umbria.
- Whipped up an appetite after seeing all the amazing Umbria sights? Be sure to drop into Restaurant il Melograno. A child friendly establishment famous for its homemade cuisine there is sure to something on the menu that will make you glad you came.
Top Attractions in Umbria
- For those seeking to take in some of the jaw dropping architectural history in Umbria, look no further than the ‘City of Umbria walking tour’ with an English speaking tour guide to relay information of the architectural wonders, it’s the perfect combination of art and education.
- For those seeking a bit of fun with a dash of history, the ‘Duomo Spoleto’ Cathedral provides exactly that. With its breath taking grounds and surrounding places to grab a bite to eat, it’s the perfect day out for the whole family.
- If relaxation is what you are in need of, RB Beauty will provide just that. With full body massages, Jacuzzis and sauna’s on offer, it really is the most calming atmosphere to immerse yourself in. Pull up a seat at one of the grand floor to ceiling windows and be relaxed by the scenic visuals of Umbria in its most natural state.
Book With Confidence
You can trust us we're protected.
- Cheap Hotels in Umbria
- Luxury Hotels in Umbria
Why wait?, book your holiday to Umbria today on loveholidays.com for a tailor made trip that suits your taste and budget.