Veneto at a Glance
Situated in the north-east of Italy, Veneto stretches from the Dolomites to the Adriatic Sea, by way of an expansive range of hills and a valley framed by rivers and the much loved canals that make the surrounding areas so famous.
Family Holidays in Veneto
Nestled in the foothills of the Alps, in northern Italy. Veneto is not to be overlooked. It’s charming locals and love of art history and culture makes sure that you will not be at a loss for what to do in the stunning city.
- Keeping the kids entertained won’t be hard at the infamous Varone Falls. After letting them take in the views and have a playful wonder be sure to stop by the local Gelato shop, which serves up the best ice cream in town.
- For ultimate relaxation take a peaceful walk around the The Lake Garda Italy, in western Veneto. The biggest Italian lake is a diamond hidden within the Dolomites Mountains, the Po valley and wondrous hills with vineyards, lemon trees and olives. With such beautiful scenery it sure to be peaceful for the entire family.
- For those looking for exciting nightlife, look no further than the Venice Jazz Club. With live music every evening and a fully licensed bar with reasonably priced drinks, it really is the place to be after dark
- For the wine lover within why not try a wine tasting session? Make your way down through the breathtaking hills of Valpolicella, where you will find an outstanding wine farm, with over three hundred wines of choice to taste.
Top Attractions in Veneto
- In a town such as Veneto, which is rich with history and culture the Museo di Castelvecchio is a beautiful castle that also doubles as an art gallery. Take in the historic artwork and beautiful views of the hills to truly embrace the past times of Veneto.
- Unleash the thrill seeker within and visit the Cortina d'Ampezzo skiing resort. With trained instructors and a child friendly atmosphere, you will be able to take in the full beauty of the Alps.
- For those seeking romance and history be sure to visit the balcony of Romeo and Juliet in Verona. Have a guided tour, which will allow you to visit Juliet’s ‘house’ and stand beneath the most famous balcony of famous literature past. An amazing day out for the entire family!
- Cheap Hotels in Veneto
- Luxury Hotels in Veneto
Why wait?, book your holiday to Veneto today on loveholidays.com for a tailor made trip that suits your taste and budget.